Tower Hill Botanic Garden
2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
1 hour, 30 minutes
Monday, 10/25/2021 3:59 PM
Tower Hill invites you to enjoy the outdoors by visiting our 171 acre property with formal gardens and woodland trails.
The Event Time listed above is your selected Arrival Window. Through November 24, you are welcome to stay until the property closes at 5:00pm. November 26-December 30 the property will close at 3:00pm.
A few things to remember during your visit:
- In the interest of public safety, all who are able must wear masks indoors until further notice. Tower Hill is following mask guidance from the CDC.
- The first floor of the Visitor Center is open, including the Garden Shop! Restrooms are also available in the Visitor Center.
- Farmer & the Fork Café is now open on Wednesdays-Sundays. The café remains closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Please note that the Limonaia and/or Orangerie may close for a short time each day for a class or private function. The Secret Garden, Pliny's Allée, the Belevdere Overlook, and Tower Hill Summit are inaccessible at this time due to construction.
Construction is in fully swing on a new garden space and expanded parking lots. In these final stages, our parking lots are an active construction zone and pedestrian access into the gardens can move day to day. When you arrive, follow signs for Garden Entrance. At this time, there is no access to The Secret Garden, Pliny's Allée, the Belvedere Overlook, and the Tower Hill Summit. All other formal gardens and woodland gardens and trails remain open and are not impacted by the construction.
Arriving at Tower Hill:
- Please plan to arrive during your chosen arrival window. Once you have been checked in, through November 24, you are welcome to stay until the property closes at 5:00pm. November 26-December 30, 2021 the property will close at 3:00pm.
- After you park your vehicle, please follow the path marked Garden Entrance to the Visitor Center. We will check your ticket inside our Visitor Center. Please have your confirmation email ready to show when you arrive.
- Tower Hill Members:
- An account is required to make an online purchase or reservation. Tower Hill has moved to a new online system for transactions. If you created an account prior to May 18, 2021, please register a new account when prompted. Members will need to check "I am a Member," enter the new Member Number that was sent to you most recently in August on a postcard for Autumn Illuminated and Night Lights, and your Last Name. If you do not know your new member number, please call us at 508.869.6111.
- Reserve member tickets for yourself any guests covered by your membership using the Member priced tickets below. Additional tickets may be reserved using the General Admission priced tickets below. To use your complimentary Gate Passes for guests not covered by your membership, please reserve General Admission priced tickets below and you will be prompted to apply your Gate Passes in your Cart.
- All members of your party will need a ticket, including children under age 5 and dogs. See the Dog Walking guidelines on our Plan Your Visit page.
- Eligible for a discount? Select General Admission priced tickets below, click add to cart, and on the next page you will be able to apply a promotional code to your cart.
Need assistance with your reservation? Please call (508) 869-6111, seven days a week, 9 am - 5 pm.